19 December 2013

My Favorite Music Videos of 2013 . . .

It's the end of the year: woo hoo!!! Over the next couple of days, I will be alternating my India Love posts with posts about my favorites from 2013.

First up? Music videos!!!

I am an avid music video watcher. I do not watch cat or baby videos on YouTube. (Okay, I occasionally watch cat videos.) But I love, love, love watching good, old-fashioned music videos.  I'm addicted to it: I've been watching and obsessing over music videos since I was roughly 7 years old.

I like the colors used, the placement of the people involved, the settings, the interactions, and sometimes the dances (if any). Very rarely is music the major part of it for me . . . I know that sounds horrible. But it's the combination of everything that I am most interested in. The music might be great alone, but it might not be. And that's okay! Together--with the visuals--these 13 videos plum knock my socks off.

So without further ado, here are my favorite music videos from 2013 (in no particular order).

Enjoy!














Check out my list from 2012 here. Wheee!

No comments:

Post a Comment