06 August 2012

My New School, Part 1 . . .


Teacher-y enough for you? I'm going to miss being in jeans and a t-shirt every day . . . Boo.


Taking the big whirlwind of a tour . . . Forgive me for some of the images posted--we were on a tight schedule, so I had to move fast! Most of the school is still heavily under construction, so look for properly finished images towards the middle of September. Below is the building that houses middle and high school, across the athletic field from the lower and pre-kindergarten areas.


Below is another image of the field . . . But secretly I'm more interested in the construction worker. They wear pink here.  This is my kind of city!



I love the design outside of the window spaces, this curled sort of metal. Like twisted propellers. See above. Below is our crazy giant pool. I can't wait to see our young people compete in this pool! Go Stamford!


Another view of the school, below.



Above, the sign leading to our Ceramics Lab. Below, our gym. Check out the Jumbotron in the back corner . . . 



Above, the sign leading to one of our arts-based classrooms.  Below, the buildings housing the lower and pre-kindegarten areas. 


Below, installing a Promethean board. (I get one, too!) 


More image posts to follow.  Stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment