03 January 2014

India Love . . . 3, 2, 1: I'm Blue.






Today was my last dance class. And my last night in India. And I am sad. I am not looking forward to going back to Singapore at all. Except for maybe to have a standing shower, as I do not do well with the whole bucket-shower-sitting thing (too much work to get clean). This has been a really wonderful and incredible experience. I am so thankful that I was able to spend 3 weeks here and establish new friends and contacts. I can't wait to come back for Spring Break (yep, I'll be in India!). I've already signed up for 5 more days of dance classes and another tour with my friend Himanshu. It'll be a good chance for me to get another trip in with the 6 month visa I had to buy, and I'll be able to explore new parts of the city. Go ahead and laugh at the video I posted above--god knows I did. I think I did pretty good with all 3 dances, at only 2 hours per day for 3 days. The afternoon was a bit lazy as I began packing things. But the day ended with dancing again, which was fabulous. And the India-based artists gave me the most wonderful gift! A wooden camel they found at one of the shops. Isn't he great? I'm going to name him Raya. I know exactly where he's going to go in my apartment. I look forward to seeing what kind of art work comes out of this experience. I no-doubt have changed and can begin to see my art work changing. Finally! Here's to a safe flight home! Happy day, folks!

1 comment:

  1. Best Dance Classes in Delhi are Provided by Atul and Karan Who Already Choreograph Yo Yo Honey Singh Songs.

    ReplyDelete