13 September 2013

A Video For Third Grade . . . Surprise For Me.

On Wednesday, one of my 3rd grade classes showed up touting that I would be showing them a video at the beginning of class. 

"What?"

"You promised, Ms. Bailey. You said that since we didn't have time at the end of our last class that you would show us a video at the beginning of this class."

"Oh. Um, sure. Right."

Whenever something like this happens, I always go to what I know and creatively love the best: #okgo. You may remember this little post I wrote about them last year. 

My neighboring art teacher across the hall spent Wednesday showing her little kindergarten and 1st grade classes the following video . . . 


So I thought: great!! I will show my 3rd graders White Knuckles. There are dogs, some fun choreography, and solid design: perfect for art class!


Of course, showing them the video prompted me to post the following picture on Instagram.


Then I decided to tag on End Love, telling my students to make sure and try to locate and stay with the goose as they watched the video.


After class--during my lunch break--I started scrolling through my feed on Instagram and found (much to my surprise and excitement) the following . . . 


Whoa. The lead singer of the aforementioned band left me a comment. Holy schnockers. Now if only I could find a class set of 3D glasses! 

Week = made.

The end.

No comments:

Post a Comment