09 May 2012

Singapore.




Just a quick update to let you all know that I will be moving to Singapore for a 3-year teaching position at Stamford American International School on July 20, 2012.  
I am very excited about this opportunity.  It will be an amazing experience that I will document weekly on this blog.  If you happen to know anyone in the area, or have any specifics about what I should check out while traveling, please let me know! 

Additionally, I have 3 collaborative art shows coming up--beginning next week--at the Metro Nashville Arts Commission (Nashville, TN), Loudoun House (Lexington, KY), and Nashville International Airport (Nashville, TN).  All 3 shows run through the end of August, so please check them out if you are in the area!

Thank you all for your continued support and encouragement of my creative endeavors.  Please do keep in touch. 

To continued success . . . 



The two images in this post are from my Skype interviews that happened in January and February.  Fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment