22 August 2011

Horn to Hoot.



WARNING: leaving anything at my house for too long might possibly result in some sort of felt or glitter covered craziness. While I am not a bedazzler by any stretch, I do like felt cozies for cold electronic things. My sewing machine is currently broken so this was hand-stitched; which was nice and much more relaxing than using the machine. Originally planned to be a trumpet, somehow it turned into an owl. So there ya have it: horn to hoot. I suppose at some point I have to send this jazz-and-blues-filled iPod back to its rightful owner. Until then, I will continue listening to Joe Williams, Aretha Franklin, and Bobby Bland.


3 comments:

  1. This turned out great! Remind me to contact you the next time I need an owl....

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're sweet . . . Thank you, M.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Suzie (Andee's sister)October 28, 2011 at 11:46 AM

    That is adorable!

    ReplyDelete