04 November 2018

Summer Camps Five and Six at The Bascom!! (Images Only.)


Hello, everyone! I am steadily trying to get my blog up-to-date so that I can share with you guys all of my new China adventures! It's taking a bit of time due to website blocks and VPNs and whatnot, so thank you very much for your patience! 

Please find this post filled with the beautiful fun we had during my last week in Highlands, North Carolina teaching summer art camps at The Bascom! The last week was themed in "monumental works by famous artists, only smaller". 😀 I wrote an activity book during my summertime there, which I'll be sharing the link to soon! 

Here are the links to the previous activities we did over the summer: Weeks 1 and 2, Weeks 3 and 4. Enjoy!! XO



























































No comments:

Post a Comment