09 February 2012

Yesterday I met a baby named Amos.



Recently--to stay focused--I have been traveling over to my friend Kelly's house to work on studio projects. I have a lot to get done before the opening of the Deliciously Happy show on March 1st. So, staying focused is a must. I take bags and bags of sewing projects over there and we listen to great music, helping us to get things done.


Yesterday our friend Kate joined us with her fresh faced little one, Amos. He was born just about a week ago. He is a super-duper-cute-lovey-doll-face. It has been so long since I've held a brand new baby . . . In fact since my nephew Liam was born, about 4 years ago. I've forgotten how they smell and the sounds they make. What a wonderful bundle of joy!


He absolutely made the day!

No comments:

Post a Comment