30 January 2011

What's Playing in My Earhole . . .


I was over at my friend Kelly Kerrigan's house the other day and was inundated with new music. And, I was inspired to list the top songs I have on rotation in the car, on the iPod, on the computer screen, etc . . . And, while I've sort of placed them in order here, there really is no order since they are all spectacular songs.

10. Little Lion Man: Mumford and Sons (unbelievable playing)

9. Opposite of Adults: Chiddy Bang

8. Gravity: Pixie Lott (this song helped me to finish graduate school!!)

7. Lights On: Katy B. featuring Ms. Dynamite

6. Ride (Official Remix): Ciara featuring Andre 3000, Ludacris, and Bei Maejor

5. Who's Gonna Ride Your Wild Horses: U2

4. Escape Artist: Zoe Keating (amazing live looping)

3. Teach Me How To Dougie (Remix): Cali Swag District featuring Red Cafe, B.O.B., Bow Wow, and Jermaine Dupri (love Bow Wow at the end!!)

2. Rabbit Heart: Florence & The Machine featuring Switch

1. Tightrope (Wondamix): Janelle Monae, B.O.B., Lupe Fiasco, with Andre 3000 on guitar

No comments:

Post a Comment